Arigna Fuels Website Policy Statement
Who we are
We are Arigna Fuels trading as Arigna Fuels in Ireland. Our registered office is Arigna Fuels, Arigna, Carrick On Shannon, County Roscommon, N41E527. Company Number. This statement relates to our privacy practices in connection with the Arigna Fuels website. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other websites that have links on our website. If you have any questions about this privacy statement or how we handle your personal information, please contact us by phone: (07196) 46002 or email: email@example.com
Arigna Fuels as operators of the Arigna Fuels website, respects your rights to privacy. Any personal information which you provide will be treated with the highest standards of security and confidentiality, strictly in compliance with current data protection legislation.
Collection and use of personal information
Arigna Fuels does not collect any personal data about you, apart from information you volunteer (for example by emailing us, contacting us through our enquiry form, subscribing to Arigna Fuels for newsletter, blog and events updates.)
What information do we collect about you?
When you email us, contact us through our enquiry form, subscribe to Arigna Fuels for newsletter, or blog, we collect personally identifiable information about you which can include your name, postal address, telephone number and email address.
How will your information be used?
Arigna Fuels process the personal data you give us for the following purposes:
- To register your interest in and communicate with you about our products or promotions;
- To register you as a subscriber to our newsletter, blog and events updates;
- To respond to your queries and/or information requests;
- To respond to your feedback or complaint.
What is our legal basis for processing your personal data?
Arigna Fuels will process your personal data based on the following grounds:
- Your consent;
- Where it is in Arigna Fuels legitimate interest to;
- Where Arigna Fuels has to comply with a legal obligation;
- Provide you with information about events/promotions you have signed up for;
- Follow up with you on your queries;
Who receives your information?
Arigna Fuels will not sell, trade or swap your personal details with third parties.
We will disclose your personal data if we are required to disclose it in order to comply with any applicable law, regulation, court order, summons, search warrant or other statutory, regulatory or legal requirement.
How long will your personal data be held?
Arigna Fuels will keep your personal information only for as long as required by us:
- To provide you with the services you have requested;
- To comply with our statutory, legal, regulatory and contractual obligations.
Security of your information
Arigna Fuels hold your personal data on a secure server hosted by Blacknight our website hosting service provider. The nature of the Internet is such that we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us via the Internet. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
However, once we receive your personal data we will take all reasonable steps (including appropriate technical and organisational measures) to protect your personal data from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction and to prevent any unauthorised or unlawful disclosure or processing.
Collection and use of technical information
Arigna Fuels also log technical details in connection with visits to this website for our statistical purposes and other administrative purposes. No information is collected that could be used by us to identify you as a website visitor. The technical details logged are confined to the following items:
- the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the visitor’s web server;
- the top level domain name used (for example .ie, .com, .org, .net);
- the previous website address from which the visitors reached us, including any search items used;
- clickstream data which shows the traffic of visitors around this website (for example pages accessed and documents
- any searches executed while on our website;
- the type of web browser used by the website visitor.
Arigna Fuels makes no attempt to identify individual visitors, or to associate the technical details listed above with any individual. It is the policy of Arigna Fuels never to disclose such technical information in respect of individual website visitors to any third party unless obliged to disclose such information by a rule of law.
We use a number of different cookies on our site. If you do not know what cookies are, or how to control or delete them, then we recommend you visit https://www.aboutcookies.org for detailed guidance.
Click here to read about the cookies we use on this site and what we use them for.
What are your rights?
Under data protection legislation you have the following rights:
- the right to access the personal data we hold about you;
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to complain about processing of your data carried out by us;
- the right to object to automated decision making;
- the right for your personal data to be updated; and
- the right to be forgotten.
Please visit http://gdprandyou.ie/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Rights-of-Individuals-under-the-General-Data-Protection-RegulationAmendedApril.pdf for further information on your rights.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights listed above or update you contact details held by us, please contact:
Carrick On Shannon,
How to make a complaint
If you are unhappy with the way in which your personal data has been processed, you may in the first instance contact Arigna Fuels using the contact details above.
If you remain dissatisfied, then you have the right to make a complaint directly to the Data Protection Commissioner. The Data Protection Commissioner can be contacted as follows:
The Data Protection Commissioner
This Privacy Statement was updated on 22nd of May 2018. It is subject to change, please check our website regularly to see recent changes.